Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Blondage Effect

I have recently experienced something strange somehow refreshing. A deviant Republican! I have been a closet Free Republican for a long time, but was unsure of how I should act. An angel in the form of a bogger appeared before me and has shown me the way. For this I am ever greatful and hope to be able to repay this favor someday.

This is my first blog and i hope it will allow me the opportunity to expand my horizons and serve as an outlet for the frustrations we all feel by having to act like we are cold and asexual beings because of our political beliefs and affiliations.

I invite all to participate, but to my fellow OIF and OEF warriors I say welcome home and feel free to discuss anything without fear of persecution. We are the Kights of our time. The Gladiators, the WARRIORS! Be proud!

"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

7 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

Woo hoo!!!! I get to bust your comment cherry!!!!!!!!

*giggling*

Yeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger ShortyMac said...

Hey Man......welcome to the blogging world. Blondage is a great gal and I love reading her blog. And yes it does somehow set me free from my daily grind at work.

THe quote that you posted so very true. I have several friends doing that very thing right now.

But anyway welcome to the community and look forward to reading your ideas.

P.S. you can read my blog but it is crap....lol

2:44 PM  
Blogger Land Warrior said...

blondage, your the best. I've never experienced a yehaw like that! Thanks for the comment and keep it up!

shorty, thanks for the welcome. I am sure your friends are as proud to serve as I am.

2:59 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Well, Land Warrior, I'll be expecting big, BIG things from you! ;) It's a good start. blondage is the naughtiest republican out there, so you just follow in her footsteps and you'll do just fiiiine.

And blondage, NO BRAGGING! It's unbecoming. LOL!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I never brag.

*giggling*

Well.....ok.....there was that one time.....

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard!! There are more of us than you know....have fun!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here by way of LL...I'll be back:)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home