Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blame Bush......for what?

From and e-mail disscussion I had with ll:

I know what you mean. I have just been in a
> conversation with a fellow veteran about how the
> fucking bleeding heart bastards fucked up our
> military in the mid 90's and that it has cost
> soldiers lives! Fucking cry babies cut the funding
> so bad that support units couldn't even fire their
> weapons and now we are having to retrain them before
> they deploy because so many have been hurt and
> killed because of it! An they blame Bush for the
> casualties! Fucking pussy's haven't got a clue!

2 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Yup! It's always easier to blame the current guy in office.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I think I'm gonna love your blog!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home